Subject: Re: AMOS Pro Interface Language
From: Mat Hall <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Paul Hickman)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 12:48:58 -0400 (EDT)

Paul Hickman said :
 
> Has anyone managed to create a decent interface with this yet? I can't!

Nope.  The examples they give (Disk Mnager, etc.) are all very nice, but 
the interface code for them is too complex to figure out - I just wrote a 
bunch of procedures to do similar things.  (I would distribute them, but 
they are, shall we say, quirky.  One day I'll get round to tidying them 
all up...)

> Here are the main problems I have:

[... some problems ...]

> I hope MCox/RScott are reading this, and will add this to the list of things
> to be fixed in the next AMOS Pro update.

I haven't got any of the updates - I never got round to it.  Has the 
"Ctrl-C in direct mode crashes AmOSPro" bug been fixed yet?  It really 
gets on my nerves!

> P.s. We haven't had a procedure library update for a while now - Have you all
> stopped sending procedures? Why not send something to andrew church now.

I'll get right on to tidying up my interfacing procedures...